Each client project is staffed with a full-time on-site Superintendent. Their focus and attention to detail is just another example of how HBW project teams collaborate with the Architect and Project Manager to achieve on-time project completion and client satisfaction. We believe this tight collaboration is one reason HBW enjoys a 92% referral rate.
Superintendents and Project Managers maintain quality assurance throughout your project using a rigorous process structure grounded in continuous clarification and communication. Examples include:
- Daily intra-team communication
- Contract requirement review
- On-site inspections and verifications
- Daily, weekly and monthly quality reviews
- Field adjustments (as needed)
- Scope of work adjustments