At HBW Construction, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community is our highest priority.
As we continue to monitor the latest developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic, HBW remains committed to providing the kind of service you have come to expect from HBW Construction. As the pandemic continues to evolve, HBW Construction is guided by two priorities: ensuring safety and health while minimizing disruption to job sites.
We are COVID Safe – COVID Ready
HBW Construction has implemented rigorous COVID-19 protocols to ensure our frontline workers can follow the CDC and other medical experts’ recommendations. Our guidelines are based on the following project mandates:
- Our COVID-19 Response Team continues to monitor recommendations from the CDC, State, and Federal jurisdictions to define safety protocol and develop solutions to guide the company through this challenging time.
- Our standard PPE now requires face coverings at all times on HBW Construction job sites.
- Following proper social distancing of at least 6-Feet for safety.
- COVID-19 Signage on job sites to communicate standards and protocols in both English and Spanish.
- Anyone entering an HBW job site is required to take their temperature as a screening protocol.
- Elevator protocol limits the number of occupants to be no more than four persons. Signage dictates for persons to stand in the far corners.
- Job sites have handwashing and sanitizing stations so workers can wash/sanitize their hands frequently.
These guidelines are essential to keeping our job sites safe. Any person not following HBW’s health and safety protocols is removed from the job site immediately.
View Signage and Protocol Examples Below
We are doing everything possible to keep our employees, customers, and community safe and informed during these challenging days. We continue to stay #HBWSTRONG.